Thank you for your interest in advertising with Reconstructive Review a peer-reviewed, open-access orthopaedic journal publishing papers in the area of reconstructive arthroplasty since 2011.
- Reconstructive Review was created in strategic alliance with the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR). Published issues are posted on the ICJR website making them available to their 10,000+ registered members.
- Our growing mailing list means the publication email alerts are sent to 2,000+ subscribers.
- Links to the Journal are also available on the websites of the Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society (APAS), California Orthopaedic Association, and Joint Implant Surgery and Research Foundation.
Orthopaedic surgeons, residents, osteopaths (70% clinicians, 30% industry personnel).
Reconstructive Review is published on a rolling issue schedule. An issue will be published when 5 or more articles have been reviewed and accepted. Advertisers that sign up to receive Table of Contents (TOC) Alerts: are kept informed of the articles accepted for publication in the next issue; and notified approximately one month before an issue is published. This gives advertisers the opportunity to target their ads for specific article content. It’s FREE with no obligation.
Optimizing Ad Placement and Longevity
To optimize readership exposure, advertisements in Reconstructive Review are place within and at the end of each article and are included when the article is published as both PDF and HTML. Ads are also included in the full-issue PDF and PaperFlip versions. All versions of articles and full-issues are archived and available for free on Reconstructive Review, extending the useful life of advertisements indefinitely.
The rates shown below are the costs per issue. Discounts avialable for multiple issues, please email for details. Payment must be received before ads will run.
Ads for Print/PDF/HTML/Paper Flip
|1/4 page||1/2 page||Full page|
Ads for Email Publication Alerts
All electronic versions of ads will be linked to the appropriate web location and/or email address. All ads are available in full color.
Print, PDF, PaperFlip
File formats preferred: EPS, PDF, TIF, JPG (images must be at least 300 dpi)
- Full page 7.25” x 9.25” (no bleeds)
- Half page horizontal 7.25” x 4.25”
- Half page vertical 3.5” x 9.25”
- Quarter page 3.5” x 4.75”
Email Publication Alerts
File formats preferred: JPG, BMP, GIF
- Small 150 x 150 pixels
- Medium 150 x 300 pixels
- Large 150 x 600 pixels
Materials & Insertion Orders, Questions
Please send to David Faroo
46 Chagrin Shopping Plaza, #117
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022
Or email email@example.com
JISRF/Reconstructive Review Advertising Policies
Reconstructive Review accepts advertising for the journal, its website, and email publication alerts. Acceptable ads are relevant to the orthopaedic industry, specifically reconstructive arthroplasty. The appearance of advertising does not indicate or imply endorsement of the advertised company or product, nor is advertising ever allowed to influence editorial content. For more information on advertising in Reconstructive Review please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reconstructive Review has the right to refuse any advertisement that, in its sole discretion, is incompatible with its mission or inconsistent with the values of members, the publication/web site or the organization as a whole, and to stop accepting any advertisement previously accepted. Ads are subject to review by the Editor-in-Chief and the Managing Editor.
- Advertisements new to Reconstructive Review may require pre-approval before they can appear.
- Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims. For products not regulated by the FDA or other government agency, technical and/or scientific documentation may be required.
- Ads for products not approved by the FDA that make any kind of health claims must carry the following disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
- While Reconstructive Review welcomes and encourages information-rich advertising, advertisements, advertising icons and advertiser logos must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content and may require special labeling to distinguish them as such.
- In Reconstructive Review the intentional placement of advertising adjacent to articles discussing the company or product that is the subject of the ad is prohibited.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion associated with an advertisement must be displayed in the ad or available via a prominent link.
- The following online advertising formats are prohibited:
- Pop-ups and floating ads.
- Advertisements that collect personally identifiable information from visitors without their knowledge or permission.
- Ads that extend across or down the page without the visitor having clicked or rolled-over the ad.
- Ads that send visitors to another site without the visitor having clicked the ad.
Reconstructive Review’s published advertising policies are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Reconstructive Review is the official journal of the Joint Implant Surgery & Research Foundation. JISRF specializes in clinical and surgical orthopedic study groups, and product development for the advancement of total hip, knee, and shoulder surgery. The Foundation has a long rich history in the area of total hip, total knee, patella-femoral and total shoulder reconstructive surgery.
Founded in 1971 by Professor Charles O. Bechtol, MD, JISRF’s mission has remained the same - to operate for scientific purposes by conducting research into the continuous improvements of medical and surgical methods and materials, with the ultimate goal of preserving and restoring the joints of the human body and associated structures which are threatened or impaired by defects, lesions, or diseases.
For more information about JISRF please visit our website at jisrf.org.