ICJR San Diego (in collaboration with Orthopedics Today)
April 27-29, 2012, Coronado, California
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction has partnered with Orthopedics Today to bring you this unprecedented course featuring:
- Hands-on Workshops
- Scientific Posters
- Live surgeries demonstrating state-of-the art technologies and procedures.
- A faculty panel consisting of domestic and international leaders in the orthopaedic arena.
- Difficult Cases Challenge, offering the audience an opportunity to submit cases for review and discussion by a panel of experts.
- An intimate learning environment where you’ll have opportunities to interact with our internationally renowned faculty.
- Didactic presentations, panel discussions on the most pressing issues facing the orthopaedic surgeon today in the areas of hip fractures, sports medicine (knee and shoulder), hip and knee replacement and practice management and efficiencies.